First of all I would say mind reading so I could get people ticked and just mainly to get on their nerves. Then I would be able to steal information to either "sell" it or blackmail people with it, then people would have to do as I say. Then I would like to telepathically communicate with people because it seems kinda cool. Another trait would be able to control things nuerologically (with my brain), then the world would be mine and no one could get in my way without me crushing them. Then my side-kick would be chris the flying jedi we could control the earth and have all the power of the world. Then if I could inflict pain on people by just mentaly doing it I would get people to fear me and never overestimate my power. Another trait would be travelling at the speed of thought so I could be any location I wished to be. Finally I would have an amazing pink outfit with pink bunnies on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment